由HURR TV SDN. BHD. (主办当局) 举办的《爆单皇》 (“竞赛”) ，是为了寻找直播带货领域的明日之星。 以下是《爆单皇》竞赛的条规与细则（注：HURR TV SDN. BHD. 可随时对其进行任何修改）（“条规与细则”）。此条款与细则将展示在主办当局的官方网站（www.baodan.commy）。
凡提交竞赛视频的参赛者将被视为已阅读，理解、接受并同意接受竞赛条规与细则以及HURR TV SDN. BHD. 的最终决定。
1. 年龄为18岁或以上 (至2021年7月) 。
1. 录制不超过 5 分钟的 Video 来自我介绍和推广任何产品/品牌。
2. 将视频电邮到jualletop.email@example.com 或是 Whatsapp到+60 17-228 5958
4. 参赛者可即日起至 4 月 18 日（这个星期日)提交多个参赛视频。
1. 入围的 参赛者将使用自己的Facebook页面进行直播，每次直播至少30分钟，以完成不同阶段的每周任务。
5. 评判将根据销售额 (占30％) 、观看率 (占30％) 、主持技巧 (占20％) 和创意 (占20％) 进行审核。
1. 赞助商或商业合作伙伴将承担将每周任务的产品交付给参赛者以进行直播的运输费用。 产品将按照参赛者报名参赛时所提供的地址交付给参赛者。参赛者不允许更改地址，主办当局对因地址更改而造成的任何丢失或送货失败一概不负责。
1. 客户或供应商将指定第三方物流公司来管理和运送产品给参赛者或消费者。 产品将在10-14个工作日（不包括周六、周日和公共假期）内运送。节庆期间的运输可能会有所延误。参赛者免除主办当局、其赞助商和合作伙伴因运输延误而可能导致损失的追究。
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The 'Jual Letop' (Competition) is organised by HURR TV SDN. BHD. (Organiser) with the aims of searching the new talents in the live streaming industry. The 'Jual Letop' Competition is governed by the terms and conditions (including any amendments made thereto by HURR TV SDN. BHD. from time to time) herein contained (“Terms and Conditions”) which will be published on our website (www.baodan.com.my).
By submitting the Competition Entry, the Participant shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition and the decisions of HURR TV SDN. BHD. shall be final and binding in all respects.
Please do not proceed with the participation of the ‘Jual Letop’ Competition if you do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions.
To participate in the ‘Jual Letop’ Competition, you, the Participant must:
1. Be of eighteen (18) years of age or above latest by July 2021.
2. Free and comfortable to promote any goods or brands assigned during the Competition.
1. Entry submission and recruitment: 15 March - 18 April 2021
2. Competition: 28 April - 23 July 2021
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, postpone or re-schedule the Competition Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
LANGUAGE OF COMPETITION
The Competition is organised by the Organiser in Chinese language (Mandarin or selected Chinese dialect).
1. Record a video which is not exceeding 5 minutes to introduce yourself and promote any goods or brands.
2. Send us the video via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to +60172285958.
3. Participant may submit multiple entries in this Competition within the recruitment period.
4. Participant may participate as individual or in group.
1. The Participant represents and warrants that:
a) The Participant has met all the eligibility criteria and has the right and authority to enter into the Competition.
b) All the information submitted by the Participant are true, accurate and complete.
2. The Participant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees that:
a) The Participant shall make himself/herself available (without compensation) for the production, taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording (collectively “Recording”) for promotion of the Competition during the production schedule as notified by the Organiser.
b) Participants are required to submit any photographs, drawings, pictures, slogans, any materials or other creative works, including voice or video recordings (collectively “Intellectual Property”) with the Competition Entry, the Participant warrants that all Intellectual Property Rights in such submission does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights.
c) The Participant shall not directly or indirectly bring the Organiser or the Sponsor into disrepute.
d) The Participant shall not without the prior written consent from the Organiser publish or disclose any information in connection with the Competition, to any representatives of media in any form whatsoever.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Shortlisted Participants will utilise their own Facebook pages to conduct the live streaming video of at least 30 minutes per session for the weekly tasks given accordingly along the different stages.
2. Participants can conduct as many live streaming sessions as desired within the challenge period.
3. Participants may invite guest(s) to be the co-host but the Participant must be present physically and remain as the main host of the live streaming session. Any replacement of participant will result in disqualification.
4. Each Participant will be given a unique affiliate link or code to track their respective sales.
5. The Participants will be judged based on Sales (30%), View (30%), Hosting Skill (20%) and Creativity (20%).
6. The Participants will proceed to the subsequent stages from first round to Semi Final and Grand Finale.
PRIZE AND COMMISSION
1. Grand Finale
Champion : RM50,000 Cash Prize + Trophy
1st Runner-Up : RM10,000 Cash Prize + Trophy
2nd Runner-Up : RM5,000 Cash Prize + Trophy
3rd Runner-Up : RM3,000 Cash Prize + Trophy
4th Runner-Up : RM2,000 Cash Prize + Trophy
2. Semi Final
Round 1： RM500 Cash Prize for each top 3 winner
Round 2： RM500 Cash Prize for each top 3 winner
Round 3： RM500 Cash Prize for each top 3 winner
Round 4： RM500 Cash Prize for each top 3 winner
Team A Champion：RM500 Cash Prize
Team B Champion：RM500 Cash Prize
Team C Champion：RM500 Cash Prize
Team D Champion：RM500 Cash Prize
4. All Prizes must be collected within the Collection Period and at such Collection Venue as set out by the Organiser. Failure to claim Prizes shall result in the Prizes being forfeited by the Organiser and the Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to the Winners in any respect whatsoever.
5. Prizes must be claimed in person unless the Organiser prescribes other mode of collection. In special situations, a Competition winner may nominate a designated representative to collect the prize. The representative will be required to present the original Identity Card or other supporting documents for verification.
6. Sales commission payment for each round will be compiled and made payable to the Participant within 2 months after the completion of the Competition.
DISQUALIFICATION OR WITHDRAWAL
1. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Participants and/or revoke the prize and/or commission when:
a) The Participant does not meet any of the eligibility criteria; or
b) The Participant breaches of the terms and conditions or other rules and regulations of the Competition or violated any applicable laws;
c) The Participant is reluctant/unable to complete the task given.
d) The Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Competition by fraud, cheating or deception.
2. Should the Participant decide to withdraw from the Competition, all his/her commission payment will be forfeited and the Participant shall reimburse the Organiser for all losses, costs and expenses incurred by the Organiser as a result of the Participant’s withdrawal.
3. In the event of a disqualification after the prize has been awarded, the organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize or payment of its value from the ineligible Participant.
DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES/ORGANISER
1. The Judges/Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Competition (including without limitation, the selection of Participants, mechanism of the Competition and/or any resolutions made) shall be final and no discussion, enquiry, appeal or challenge will be entertained.
2. The Participant shall not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Competition Period.
The Participant shall treat all information obtained in connection with the Competition and/or Programme, including without limitation the Organiser’s business and operational details, the Competition mechanics, the judging/selection criteria for the Competition (hereafter collectively known as “Confidential Information”), as confidential and the Participant shall, during and after the Competition Period, take all reasonable precautions to prevent disclosures of the Confidential Information to unauthorised persons or entities.
The Organiser will not be liable for any problem, loss or damage suffered by the Participant due to any delay and/or failure in completing and/or submitting the task given as a result of any virus, bugs network, ISP, server, system error and/or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Organiser or the Participant.
1. The Participants waive the Organiser, its sponsors and representatives from and against, any and all liabilities, costs, loss, damages or expenses which the Participant hereafter may have arising out of the participation in the Competition or acceptance of any Prize(s) including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property.
2. The Participant shall indemnify the Organiser, its affiliates, agent and sponsors from and against all liability, cost, loss or expenses suffered thereby as a result of the Participant’s breach of the Participant’s warranties and any breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or the rules and regulations of the Competition.
1. The cost of delivering the products of the weekly task to the Participant for live streaming purpose shall be borne by the sponsor or business partner. The products will be delivered to the Participant at the address provided during the registration. The change of address is not allowed and the Organiser will not liable for any loss and/or failure in receiving the delivery due to change of address.
2. All costs incurred by the Participant in relation to the Competition including without limitation Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges, talent fee, props, equipment set-up, all transport costs, communication charges, accommodation, meal costs and other related costs incurred by the Participant or pursuant to his/her participation in the Competition shall be solely borne by the Participant.
1. The delivery of products to the Participant and customers are managed by a third party logistic. The products shall be delivered within 10-14 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays). Delivery might be delayed during festive seasons. The Organiser, its sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to the Participant for any delayed deliveries.
2. The Organiser shall share the consignment number (tracking number) of the parcels and the contact details of the respective logistic provider with the Participant to track and follow up on the delivery status of the product sent to the customers.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (“PDPA”)
1. The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency between this English language and any other languages, the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
2. The Terms and Conditions of the Competition shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
The Organiser reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Competition’s Terms and Condition, rules and regulation and mechanism at its sole discretion without any prior notice.